Are you looking to volunteer your time? Have you considered getting involved with NFPA in a non-teaching role?
Do you have experience serving on a Board of Directors? Are you looking to gain experience?
This may be your opportunity!
The Natural Family Planning Association (NFPA)’s Board of Directors is actively recruiting new members. All interested individuals who feel committed to NFPA’s mission are welcome to apply.
The mission of the Natural Family Planning Association is to teach the Billings Ovulation Method of family planning while promoting an understanding and appreciation of fertility that reflects Catholic teachings as outlined in
Humanae Vitae. We serve the entire community regardless of religious
background: single women, married and engaged couples, adolescents as
well as those who provide teaching and counseling to them.
What does becoming a Board Member entail?
- Attending monthly meetings (with the exception of July and August) held in person in the Toronto office or virtually via ZOOM
- Serving for a three-year term with the possibility of renewal for a second term
- Serving on one of the Board’s five committees
Who are we looking for?
- Those with previous experience serving on a Board of Directors, or who are interested in gaining experience serving on a Board of Directors
- Those who have a passion for NFPA’s mission and vision
- Those with experience or skills in fundraising and promotion, finance, strategic planning, and organization
How can you apply?
If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please email a copy of the applicant’s resume to the Board’s Recruitment Committee.
NFPA’s Board of Directors plays an essential role in the success of the organization. We thank you for your show of support by recommending potential board members or by applying to serve with us.